Install Mac Connector
Installing Remote Notification onto your Mac computer is very easy.
- First, make sure that you have installed the latest version of Remote Notification onto your Windows Home Server.
- From the Mac Finder, select “Go” and then “Connect to server”
- Open the Software shared folder on your Windows Home Server, and navigate to the Add-Ins folder
- Double-click the Remote Notification.dmg file to automatically mount the disk image.
- Optionally install Growl, and then double-click the Remote Notification Preferences Pane to install
- Configure the Display Name and either the server Name or IP address, and then click the button to Start Remote Notification.