We are pleased to announce the release of Remote Notification 220.127.116.11. This is a minor update comprised mostly of a small bug fix plus several new statistics added to the Daily Reports. If you are already running Remote Notification 1.5 you should receive an update notice within the next day.
Here is what’s new in 18.104.22.168:
- Bug: Client Health errors in Daily Reports now correctly display Red instead of Yellow
- Feature: Client Backups “Last good backup” time in Daily Reports now displays “Never Backed Up” instead of Jan 1 1601
- Feature: Daily Reports now display Available and Total amount of both physical memory and virtual memory
- Feature: Daily Reports now display additional Windows Update statistics: Last installed date, Last checked for updates date, and Reboot required
- Feature: Changes to the Remote Notification service to speed up start time
Click here for a guide on how to upgrade Remote Notification to the new version.